Doomsday version 1.9.0-beta6.5
From Doomsday Wiki
(Redirected from Version 1.9.0-beta6.5)
|Release date:||July 31, 2009|
5th patch release for Beta 6.
- Rendering bug that caused masked walls to be drawn as solid single-color walls (particularly with modern ATI drivers).
- The abbreviated command line option -d (the short form of -defs) for loading DED files not working.
- Spherical particle spawning 
- "Doomsday corrupts jDoom.cfg" 
- Missing Mastermind in E3M8 
- Original DOOM bug which would only consider the first weapon bound to a weapon slot when drawing the statusbar, "owned weapon" display. Added cvar hud-status-weaponslots-ownedfix to control this change in behaviour (default is enabled).
- Unix: When running in windowed mode, the mouse is released from the game window when the Control Panel (or any other Doomsday UI screen) is open.
- Win32: Updated SDL_mixer 1.2.7 → 1.2.8.
- Win32: Updated SDL_net 1.2.6 → 1.2.7.
- Win32: Compiling against DirectX SDK from March 2009.