Undead Warrior

From Doomsday Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Description from game manual

As part of the Order's insidious plot to control your world, they've recruited the dead, gave them armor and armed them with deadly magic axes. Now they guard the evil cities and toss their infinite supply of axes at any elf who passes by.

Note: These bad guys may come at the player in ghost form.

Note2: The non-ghost Undead warrior can fire two different types of Axe at the player. It has an approximately 84.31% chance of firing a green axe and 15.69% chance of firing a red axe. The ghost Undead Warrior always fires red axes.

Doomsday Definitions

  • correct as of Doomsday 1.9 Beta5

Sprite Definitions

Sprite { ID = "KNIG"; } (used by 1 + 2)

Sprite { ID = "SPAX"; } (used by 3)

Sprite { ID = "RAXE"; } (used by 4)

Sprite { ID = "BLOD; } (used by 5)

Thing Definitions

  1. The Undead Warrior
  2. The Ghost Undead Warrior
  3. Green Axe
  4. Red Axe
  5. Blood Splat (spawned by Red Axe as a trail)

1.

Thing {
 ID = "KNIGHT";
 DoomEd number = 64;
 Spawn state = "KNIGHT_STND1";
 See state = "KNIGHT_WALK1";
 Pain state = "KNIGHT_PAIN1";
 Melee state = "KNIGHT_ATK1";
 Missile state = "KNIGHT_ATK1";
 Crash state = "NULL";
 Death state = "KNIGHT_DIE1";
 Xdeath state = "NULL";
 See sound = "kgtsit";
 Attack sound = "kgtatk";
 Pain sound = "kgtpai";
 Death sound = "kgtdth";
 Active sound = "kgtact";
 Reaction time = 8;
 Pain chance = 100;
 Spawn health = 200;
 Speed = 12;
 Radius = 24;
 Height = 78;
 Mass = 150;
 Flags = "mf_solid mf_shootable mf_countkill";
 Flags2 = "mf2_footclip mf2_passmobj";
}

Associated States:

Idle: KNIGHT_STND1 (10), KNIGHT_STND2 (10)

See/Move: KNIGHT_WALK1 (4), KNIGHT_WALK2 (4), KNIGHT_WALK3 (4), KNIGHT_WALK4 (4)

Pain: KNIGHT_PAIN1 (3), KNIGHT_PAIN2 (3)

Ranged Attack: KNIGHT_ATK1 (10), KNIGHT_ATK2 (8), KNIGHT_ATK3 (8), KNIGHT_ATK4 (10), KNIGHT_ATK5 (8), KNIGHT_ATK6 (8)

Melee Attack: KNIGHT_ATK1 (10), KNIGHT_ATK2 (8), KNIGHT_ATK3 (8), KNIGHT_ATK4 (10), KNIGHT_ATK5 (8), KNIGHT_ATK6 (8)

Crash: N/A

XCrash: N/A

Death: KNIGHT_DIE1 (6), KNIGHT_DIE2 (6), KNIGHT_DIE3 (6), KNIGHT_DIE4 (6), KNIGHT_DIE5 (6), KNIGHT_DIE6 (6), KNIGHT_DIE7 (-1)

XDeath: N/A

Raise: N/A

2.

Thing {
 ID = "KNIGHTGHOST";
 DoomEd number = 65;
 Spawn state = "KNIGHT_STND1";
 See state = "KNIGHT_WALK1";
 Pain state = "KNIGHT_PAIN1";
 Melee state = "KNIGHT_ATK1";
 Missile state = "KNIGHT_ATK1";
 Crash state = "NULL";
 Death state = "KNIGHT_DIE1";
 Xdeath state = "NULL";
 See sound = "kgtsit";
 Attack sound = "kgtatk";
 Pain sound = "kgtpai";
 Death sound = "kgtdth";
 Active sound = "kgtact";
 Reaction time = 8;
 Pain chance = 100;
 Spawn health = 200;
 Speed = 12;
 Radius = 24;
 Height = 78;
 Mass = 150;
 Flags = "mf_solid mf_shootable mf_countkill mf_shadow";
 Flags2 = "mf2_footclip mf2_passmobj";
 }

Associated States:

Same as non-ghost version

3.

Thing {
 ID = "KNIGHTAXE";
 DoomEd number = -1;
 Spawn state = "SPINAXE1";
 See state = "NULL";
 Pain state = "NULL";
 Melee state = "NULL";
 Missile state = "NULL";
 Crash state = "NULL";
 Death state = "SPINAXEX1";
 Xdeath state = "NULL";
 See sound = "None";
 Attack sound = "None";
 Pain sound = "None";
 Death sound = "hrnhit";
 Active sound = "None";
 Reaction time = 8;
 Spawn health = 1000;
 Speed = 9;
 Radius = 10;
 Height = 8;
 Mass = 100;
 Damage = 2;
 Flags = "mf_noblockmap mf_missile mf_dropoff mf_nogravity mf_brightexplode";
 Flags2 = "mf2_windthrust mf2_noteleport mf2_thrughost";
}

Associated States:

Idle: SPINAXE1 (3), SPINAXE2 (3), SPINAXE3 (3)

See/Move: N/A

Pain: N/A

Ranged Attack: N/A

Melee Attack: N/A

Crash: N/A

XCrash: N/A

Death: SPINAXEX1 (6), SPINAXEX2 (6), SPINAXEX3 (6),

XDeath: N/A

Raise: N/A

4.

Thing {
 ID = "REDAXE";
 DoomEd number = -1;
 Spawn state = "REDAXE1";
 See state = "NULL";
 Pain state = "NULL";
 Melee state = "NULL";
 Missile state = "NULL";
 Crash state = "NULL";
 Death state = "REDAXEX1";
 Xdeath state = "NULL";
 See sound = "None";
 Attack sound = "None";
 Pain sound = "None";
 Death sound = "hrnhit";
 Active sound = "None";
 Reaction time = 8;
 Spawn health = 1000;
 Speed = 9;
 Radius = 10;
 Height = 8;
 Mass = 100;
 Damage = 7;
 Flags = "mf_noblockmap mf_missile mf_dropoff mf_nogravity mf_brightexplode";
 Flags2 = "mf2_noteleport mf2_thrughost";
}

Associated States:

Idle: REDAXE1 (5), REDAXE2 (5)

See/Move: N/A

Pain: N/A

Ranged Attack: N/A

Melee Attack: N/A

Crash: N/A

XCrash: N/A

Death: REDAXEX1 (6), REDAXEX2 (6), REDAXEX3 (6)

XDeath: N/A

Raise: N/A

5.

Thing {
 ID = "BLOOD";
 DoomEd number = -1;
 Spawn state = "BLOOD1";
 See state = "NULL";
 Pain state = "NULL";
 Melee state = "NULL";
 Missile state = "NULL";
 Crash state = "NULL";
 Death state = "NULL";
 Xdeath state = "NULL";
 See sound = "None";
 Attack sound = "None";
 Pain sound = "None";
 Death sound = "None";
 Active sound = "None";
 Reaction time = 8;
 Spawn health = 1000;
 Radius = 20;
 Height = 16;
 Mass = 100;
 Flags = "mf_noblockmap";
}

Associated States:

Idle: BLOOD1 (8), BLOOD2 (8), BLOOD3 (8)

See/Move: N/A

Pain: N/A

Ranged Attack: N/A

Melee Attack: N/A

Crash: N/A

XCrash: N/A

Death: N/A

XDeath: N/A

Raise: N/A

Sound Definitions

  1. Sight
  2. Attack (ranged)
  3. Attack2 (melee)
  4. Death
  5. Active
  6. Pain
  7. Missile Hit

1.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtsit";
 Lump = "KGTSIT";
 Priority = 32;
 Max channels = 2;
}

2.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtatk";
 Lump = "KGTATK";
 Priority = 32;
 Max channels = 2;
}

3.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtat2";
 Lump = "KGTAT2";
 Priority = 32;
 Max channels = 2;
}

4.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtdth";
 Lump = "KGTDTH";
 Priority = 80;
 Max channels = 2;
}

5.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtact";
 Lump = "KGTACT";
 Link = "kgtsit";
 Priority = 20;
 Max channels = 2;
}

6.

Sound {
 ID = "kgtpai";
 Lump = "KGTPAI";
 Priority = 32;
 Max channels = 2;
}

7.

Sound {
 ID = "hrnhit";
 Lump = "HRNHIT";
 Priority = 32;
 Max channels = 2;
}