From Doomsday Wiki
You may encounter technical problems when running Doomsday. Sorry!
This article is a collection of known issues and potential solutions from the forums that might help you.
First things first
- First make sure you are using the latest version of Doomsday.
- Check that your video card drivers are up-to-date. Particularly some old versions of Intel OpenGL drivers have been known to have issues with Doomsday.
- Improving renderer performance
- Multiplayer FAQ
- Saving in multiplayer games
- Doomsday Frontend (Snowberry) not launching / No window appears
- "persist.pack" was not found or had incompatible type
Intel OpenGL drivers
- Doomsday gets stuck in a black screen on Windows (other programs in background)
- Wireless keyboard and mouse lag (Windows)